This year, I have taken on the role of assistant team leader at Plimmerton School.
This means I have more responsibility and do the following:
- Attend senior staff meetings
- Liaise with the team leader about what jobs need doing
- Plan and run some syndicate meetings
- Plan trips out of the school for the syndicate
- I co-ordinated the Capital E trip in Term 1
- Planning RAMS for trips & getting these signed off by D.P and Principal.
- Oversee and manage planning of units for each term
- Complete appraisals on other teachers (to come during the year)